Workers’ Compensation


Reporting an Incident/Injury


An employee comes to you and states he/she was injured


Kaiser Permante San Jose Medical Center
Occupational Health Center
275 Hospital Parkway, Suite 565
San Jose, CA  95129
Phone:  408-972-6800
After Hours:  408-972-3088

US HealthWorks Medical Group (formerly Pinnacle Urgent Care)
7793 Wren AVenue
Gilroy, CA  95020
Phone:  408-848-0444

US HealthWorks Medical Group San Jose
1893 Monterey Highway, Suite 200
San Jose, CA  95112
Phone:  408-288-3800

You must call the HR Department (201-6015) prior to an employee seeking medical care.


  • Report of Employee Incident/Injury completed, faxed to 201-6026 and send original to the Human Resources Department, Attention:  Patricia Valenti.
  • Complete DWC-1 (if necessary), and fax to 201-6026 and send original to the Human Resources Department Attention: Patricia Valenti.
  • By filling out Workers’ Compensation forms, the injury does not automatically become a claim.

Let’s work together to prevent injuries before they happen!



General Safe Work Practices

(Please review and work safely!)