|MHFT Salary Schedule 2016-17
MHFT Salary Schedule 2017-18
MHFT Preschool Salary Schedule 2017-18
MHFT Intern Salary Schedule 2017-18
|We are proud of our long tradition of working cooperatively and collaboratively with the leadership of our employee groups, including the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), the Morgan Hill Educational Leaders Association (MHELA), and the Morgan Hill Federation of Teachers (MHFT). Listed below for quick reference is the 2010 – 2011 leadership of the MHFT group. Let’s keep the spirit of cooperation and collaboration alive in Morgan Hill.
Together we can make a difference!
Gemma Abels, President
|To call in an absence, see Aesop Absence Reporting – Aesop for Employees GuideTo request a substitute for Professional/Organizational Leave – Request for Substitute Approval|
|Notice of Intent to Take College/University Courses to Apply To Column Reclassification
All classes used for column reclassification must have had the prior approval of both the unit member’s supervisor and the district. Prior approval SHOULD be requested at least ten working days before the first class session to allow time for review and approvals.
|Change of Address Form
Please download and send completed form to Human Resources
ATTENTION CAROLYN BOWERS
Purpose: The Extra Duty Form is used when an employee is working in a capacity other than their regular position (i.e., coaching a team sport, department chair).
1. Refer to the Morgan Hill Federation of Teacher’s contract for stipends
2. Complete the Extra Duty Request/Assignment form. The form must include a brief, but complete description of the duties, Budget Account, Total Units and Total Amount.
3. Principal/Supervisor and Employee must sign the form
4. Send the completed form to Human Resources – Attention Karen Moore
5. After the form is fully executed, Human Resources will distribute copies
6. All Extra Duty Contracts must be received and have appropriate Board action before
Copyright © 2017 | Morgan Hill Unified School District