|County mail – Picked up and dropped off once a week, on Mondays’ to the DO. Remember to include the County Mail Code on your county packages/envelopes. To ensure proper delivery
Internal Pony Mail – Picked up and Dropped off every school day. Pony mail leaves the DO at 5am to deliver out to all our sites, and picks up any mail to bring back to the DO. Pony returns back to the DO between 10 and 11 am with mail picked up from our sites. Please make sure to leave a pouch/bin ready for Pony pick up at the end of your business day. All pony bags and bins at the DO are set up for next day delivery by 4:30 pm.
U.S. mail – Our USPS picks up and drops off mail to the DO between 11am and 12pm. If you need something mailed on a specific day, please be sure to bring it to the mail room prior to 11:00am or a day before, the DO is open until 5 pm and able to receive your mailers for next day stamping.
- It is extremely important to put the school name/initials on the return address of all U.S. mail envelopes. This way we know which budget to use when stamping.
- The stamp machine will seal unsealed envelopes/letters but it will not fold the flaps so please make sure to fold the flaps or this will cause a delay in mailing out your mail/letters on same day received.
- When using U.S. mail for large volume mailing, please contact the district receptionist at least one day in advance, so she could schedule her workday accordingly.
Bulk Mail Procedures
In our continuing efforts to cut mailing costs, we are encouraging everyone to take advantage of the bulk mailing rates. Please follow these guidelines:
- You must have at least a minimum of 300 letters to qualify for the bulk mailing rates.
- All bulk mail orders must be called in to the district receptionist (X51023) one day in advance of your mailing date. We will schedule a pick up for the following day from the Postal Service (pick up is at the District Office).
- All addresses must be typed (no hand writing is accepted) and a return address must be on the front top left corner.
- A #10 size envelope is preferred and must weigh 3 ounces or less. A 6″X9″ size envelope is accepted and must weigh 3 ounces or less.
- Bulk mail is picked up by the Postal Service between 3:30pm and 5:00pm.